Parents are a major stakeholder within the school community. The role of the P&F Association at Holy Name is to support the school community by
- working in partnership with the Principal and staff, in encouraging the optimum spiritual, intellectual, social and physical growth of all students
- promoting the principles of Catholic Education
- promoting interaction between home, school parents and teachers
- developing a school community within the Christian ethos
- promoting the school within the wider community
- creating a forum for discussion and provide an avenue for decision making
- assisting in providing resources to the school where necessary
- organising functions to facilitate community building
- planning fundraising activities.
The P&F Association meet on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 5.00pm in the School Library. All are welcome to come along and support the school community.